Polls can be used to engage participants in a quick survey and present the results instantly.
- Check your version of the Zoom App is 4.5 or later.
- Check Polls in enabled in your personal account settings. Go to the UniSA Portal > Settings
- In the UniSA Web Portal (not the desktop App) go to an existing meeting OR schedule a new meeting > Save
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click Add next to Polls.
- This will open the Add a Poll pop-up
- Select if participants will engage Anonymously
- Type the question and choose Single Choice or Multiple Choice
- Add more Questions
For more details on creating Polls see the video below or the Zoom polls help page.
Last modified: Thursday, 7 May 2020, 6:02 PM