Enable Interactive Tools
There are a number of tools that can only be accessed once enabled in a host's account.
- Check your version of the Zoom App is 4.5 or later.
- Go to the UniSA Zoom Web Portal https://unisa.zoom.us/
- Open the Settings from the left menu
- Review which interactive tools you would like to use. In this context, you are the host.
- Chat (Default On)
- File tranfer
- Screen sharing (Default On)
- Remote Control
- Nonverbal Feedback (Thumbs up, clapping hands)
- Breakout room
- Allow host to pre-assign participants to breakout rooms when scheduling
Security Note: Some tools will also be available to participants. This is detailed in the settings if host only options are available.
Last modified: Wednesday, 6 May 2020, 5:34 PM