Delete Recordings from Panopto
Delete a Video from Panopto
Navigate to the Panopto directory unisa.hosted.panopto.com.
2. Log in using your UniSA credentials.
3. Click Browse on the left side menu. Navigate through the folders to locate the recording. When logged in you have access to My Folder and Courses. It may appear greyed out but you can drill down to open course-specific folders.
4.Tick Show scheduled recordings.
5. Click on the directory folder on the top of the navigation menu
6. Hover over the lecture you want to delete and click on the Delete button. If you delete the recording, it will no longer be available online and you will not be able to recover it.
7. A dialog box will pop up, asking for confirmation. Click OK. The page will refresh once the deletion is completed.
Make a Video Private
If you are unsure about deleting a video. Hover over the video and adjust the Share settings. Hint: Move to a personal folder to avoid confusion in sharing with students.