Join a Webinar or Town Hall Meeting
Overview of Participating in a Webinar
A webinar is used for large meetings like a town hall. Participating is similar to joining a meeting. Depending on how the webinar is setup you will have access to:
- Mute/Unmute your Audio
- Raise Hand
- Post a question in the Q&A
- Up Vote Questions
You will not need a webcam because participants are unable to:
- Share your video
- Share a screen or document
To Join a Webinar Session
Before you start:
- Downloading the Zoom Desktop App is highly recommended.
- If you have not used Zoom at UniSA before, activate your account by simply signing in at unisa.zoom.us
- Test headphones or audio on your device.
- (If required) test microphone.
- Register by following the link sent to you. Hint: registration can be done anytime prior to the Webinar.
- Open the Webinar link OR to manually join add the webinar ID to the end of https://zoom.us/w/
Ask or Like Questions
- Click on Q&A in the bottom menu.
- Type a question in the field in the pop-up.
- Hover over the like button to upvote a Question or Response.
Last modified: Tuesday, 24 March 2020, 2:15 PM