Note: if you used the mark attendance feature prior to 23/03/20, your attendance records will be marked as physical. You can update this manually by returning to the attendance record and manually changing from physical to virtual.
- Follow steps 1-6 of the Access Dashboard help resource to access the course.
- Select Classes
- Click on the Mark Attendance icon
NOTE: The Mark Attendance Icon will only be available if there are enrollments.
- Adjust the date and time that you are recording the attendance for
- Select either Physical or Virtual attendance by clicking on the appropriate tick box
NOTE: Clicking on the tick box a second time will remove the tick.
- Saving is automatic.
Marking a subsequent attendance for the same component
If you are delivering multiple sessions for the same component, you can have multiple attendance records.
- Follow steps 1 - 4 above.
- Adjust the date and/or time either by typing the new details or using the date and time icons.
- Press enter or click outside of the date and time box to refresh the Attendance.
NOTE: to view an attendance record for multiple sessions, enter the time and date of the Attendance record.