Pre-Assign Breakout Rooms
If you have a large group and require people to join specific rooms this feature allows for participants to be pre-assigned to breakout rooms.
- Check your version of the Zoom App is 4.5 or later.
- Check Breakout rooms is enabled in your personal account settings. Go to the UniSA Portal > Settings > In Meeting (Advanced)
- Locate and edit the individual meeting in the Desktop App or UniSA Portal at unisa.zoom.us
- Select Pre-assign breakout rooms
- Download this sample CSV file format to fill out participants names
- Click import CVS
- Drag and drop file
- Students will need to authenticate with their UniSA student emails to enter a Breakout Room. This happens automatically when entering via Learnonline. Students also need to use the Zoom Desktop App for this feature.
For further details see the Zoom resource on pre-assigning breakout rooms.
Last modified: Monday, 17 August 2020, 9:50 AM