Virtual Classroom - Adobe Connect Decommissioning
Adobe Connect (VCS) will be decommissioned on 01 October 2020
Zoom was selected as UniSA’s preferred virtual classroom
tool in Oct 2019. We have had
overwhelmingly positive feedback about Zoom as UniSA’s use of Zoom has
matured. Now that Zoom is embedded at an
enterprise level Adobe Connect, UniSA’s previous tool will be decommissioned on
01 October 2020, new Adobe Connect sessions will not be able to be created from
03 September 2020.
- Move to Zoom for online synchronous learning and teaching activities as soon as practical, but before Study Period 5. Help with Zoom.
- Download essential content from Adobe Connect well in advance of 01 October decommissioning date.
03 September 2020 - No new Adobe Connect sessions can be created.
- Sessions created prior to 03 September 2020 and scheduled prior to 01 October 2020 can go ahead, however we strongly recommend you move to Zoom for synchronous learning and teaching activities as soon as possible.
- Essential content can be still be downloaded
30 September 2020 - Last day to download content
- Content download is a manual process and should be attempted well in advance of this date. The manual download process may take some time depending on the size and number of recordings and other content required.
01 October 2020 - No Adobe Connect sessions can be created or run.
- No access to Adobe Connect, use Zoom.
- No access to Adobe Connect content.