Download Adobe Connect uploaded content
Post 01 October 2020 there will be no access to Adobe Connect Content, if there is essential content in Adobe Connect it will need to be manually downloaded to retain access to this content.
Internet Browser: You must use Chrome or Internet Explorer, other browsers may work but you may need to review your browser settings.
Adobe Connect App: Download the Adobe Connect Meeting App prior to starting or follow the prompts during the below process.
Host: Only the Adobe Connect Meeting HOST will have access to download content.
Download Uploaded Content
- See Pre-conditions above.
- Go to https://vcs.unisa.edu.au/ log in using your UniSA username and password.
- You will be logged into the Adobe Connect web interface, with your dashboard displayed.
- Locate the meeting which contains the Uploaded content you want to download in the list, and hover over the meeting name.
- Click on the edit icon, as shown below.
- Click on the Uploaded content taband select the file(s) to be downloaded
- Click on Move to Folder
- Ensure that My Content is selected then click on Move and OK.
- To view the moved content click on Content in the top menu the file(s) will be listed in the My Content folder .
- Click on the filename
- Click on the Download Content tab
- Click on the File name below the heading Download source file(s)
- Depending on the browser you are using the download will be available in downloads, in the below image Chrome provides the download at the bottom left of the screen.
Last modified: Thursday, 11 June 2020, 3:56 PM