Schedule for in learnonline
"Schedule for" is a feature in Zoom which allows one user (Scheduler) to schedule a session for another user (Schedule for). Using Schedule for makes the Schedule for user the HOST of the session, unlike Alternate Host which maintains the Scheduler as the host.
Note: Using Schedule for overcomes the limitation of a HOST having overlapping or concurrent sessions with and Alternate host(s).
- The Schedule for user must give the Scheduler permission to schedule Zoom sessions on their behalf. See Schedule for someone.
- Both the Schedule for and the Scheduler must have teaching roles in the course.
- Create a new Zoom sessions or edit and existing setting. See Add a Zoom Activity to learnonline.
- In the settings, if the above conditions are true, you will see the setting Schedule For, the users you have permission to Schedule For will be listed in the drop down.
- Once you have completed setting up the session, choose or .
Note: There are some simple Grade Settings in the Zoom session however the sessions can't be made summative.