Create Manual Groups
You can create manual groups of students and staff associated with the course in addition to the default groups that are in your course.
- To manually create a group, locate the ADMINISTRATION block on your course homepage and select the 'Users' link.
- Click the 'Groups' link.
- The Default groups will be displayed here, click the Create group button underneath.
Groups - General
- Name the group.
- Provide a description of the group if required.
- Decide if you want the group to have an Enrolment key, this will enable access to the group to be restricted to only those who know the key.
- Upload a picture for the group if required, and choose if you want the picture to be displayed or not.
- Click Save Changes to save the group. You will then be returned to the Groups page above where the new group will be displayed.
Last modified: Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 3:24 PM