Note that there are many different Harvard referencing styles, so if you are required to use Harvard UniSA style in particular, refer to the resources below for information and examples to format your references:
- Harvard UniSA style guide (Pdf) - download this printable guide for information and examples on formatting conventions
- The Reference List - Harvard UniSA (Pdf) - download this printable quick guide for information and examples on formatting sources in a reference list
- FAQs (link) - search for answers to commonly asked questions regarding Harvard UniSA style
- Referencing Roadmap* (online guide) - bookmark this online guide for information and examples on formatting conventions
- Harvard UniSA Referencing forum* (requires UniSA login)
*NOTE: the Referencing Roadmap and Harvard UniSA Referencing forum will be decommissioned in December 2023. All other resources listed in this Harvard UniSA section will continue to be available. You can also attend the online Academic Skills Workshops, chat to a Study Help PAL during drop-in sessions, or book an appointment with a Learning Adviser.