Focus Activities for Self
Exploring understandings about assessment and moderation
What do we know about… Complete Survey 1
- assessment? Read Research Paper 1 and reflect
Are our understandings consistent… Document key points
- within the team?
- across borders?
with policy or guidelines?
Mapping existing moderation practices in transnational programs
What do we currently do? Complete Survey 2
- Do we have policies or guidelines? Complete brief checklist
- Who knows about them?
- Are they followed—how do we know? Read Research Paper 2
- Are policies reviewed?
Examining expectations about assessment in transnational programs
What are our responsibilities?
- What does comparable mean? Complete Survey 3
- What makes assessments comparable?
- Who determines standards, and how? Read Case Study 1 and propose a solution
Read Research Paper 3
Building effective transnational relationships
- How do we communicate? Read Case Study 2
- How do we come to understand others’ views and positions on assessment? Read Research Paper 4
- Who makes decisions? Plan for change as required
- Trust—what does it mean?