Each course you are enrolled in has a 'learnonline' site where you will find all of your course content and information.
You can access your course sites via your myUniSA portal (look for the links under 'my Courses'):
Course site contents
Each site may look slightly different depending on how your Course Coordinator has organised the information. However, most contain the following items:
- Course Essentials block - contains key information
- Course Outline
- weekly readings and resources
- lecture recordings (slides and audio)
- discussion forums
- activities and quizzes
- virtual classroom link
- links to assignment submission pages.
Click on the topics below to find out more assignments online:
Watch the video to get tips from students
- Keep a copy of your Course Outline for every course - it has all the important info you need about textbooks, readings, assignments, exams and extensions.
- Make sure you know where everything is on each course site - familiarise yourself early and read ALL of the information from your lecturer/tutor.
- Regularly check your Course site for any updates and announcements from your Course Coordinator and tutor.
- Do all the activities on the Course site and read any information and instructions carefully.
Information and help
- Go to learnonline help to find out more about course sites.
- Get IT help or contact IT helpdesk on 830 25000 (current operating hours here).