Panopto is the University's new Lecture Recording System, replacing Echo and Echo 360 Desktop Capture.
Panopto can turn your lectures and desktop captures into an engaging and interactive video experience.
Learn more about Panopto by attending one of the scheduled training sessions.
Please register your attendance at any of the following training sessions by completing this form:
Monday 18/6 @ 10 am (City East)
Tuesday 19/6 @ 2 pm (City West)
Friday 22/06 @ 10 am (City West)
Other (to register for future sessions if none of the above options suit)
The session will go for approximately 1 hour of formal training. With the opportunity to stay longer with the trainer if you would like to test the Panopto features for yourself.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues. All attendees must complete the form to ensure the room booked is suitable.
Topics to be covered in this session:
- Tour of the Video Library and how to search for and play videos
- Viewer features including search, notes, variable speed playback
- Using the Create Button and how to download the recorder
- Uploading existing material
- How to make a recording video, audio, PowerPoint, and screen capture
- Changing Video Settings
- Sharing your videos with others
- Layout of the editor and Undo, Redo, Publish, Revert buttons
- Editing: Adding Table of Contents, Quiz, Slides
- Cutting segments out of the video
- Cutting just one source from the video
- Panopto App
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Amy Martin | Technical Projects Officer
Technology Enhanced Learning | Teaching Innovation Unit | University of South Australia
T +61 8 830 27851 | E email@example.com