The following educational webinars from our service providers are coming up and being broadcast during Australian daylight hours (most of these tend to be during American day so end up being in the middle of the night!).
If you are interested in attending the webinars please use the relevant links below to register.
- The importance of offering video to students
- How instructional video can support pedagogy
- Real life examples of the use of instructional video in universities
To register complete the registration form at https://unisa.zoom.us/webinar/register/4015312239746/WN_F4ODwnhlRJ2UPuPyo7rxMA?timezone_id=Australia%2FAdelaide
This is the first in a series of Webinars based around Zoom in the Classroom. Our focus for this month will be;
- Setting up a Zoom Meeting in both physical and virtual classrooms
- Using a virtual whiteboard, breakout rooms and polling questions in a video teaching environment
- Using Zoom to run an online student consultant session
- Tips and tricks to hosting a seamless video conferencing session
- Live Q&A with our Education Customer Success Manager
We are looking forward to hosting you and driving a greater student engagement.
To register complete the registration form at https://unisa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_EHUVMElkRym_1FNH7dIbqw