A learnonline (UniSA Online and UniSA Moodle) and the course copy process release occurred on May 25th. Included in the release are the following items:
Both UniSA moodle and UniSA Online moodle
- New text added to the quiz answer summary screen encouraging students to attempt any questions they have not yet answered.
UniSA moodle only
- Temporary increase to the session timeout to 4 hrs during the upcoming exam period.
- Online Users block disabled during exam period.
- Course backup and Import functions disabled during exam period.
Course Copy process
- The copying of courses to future study periods will be processed overnight during the exam period. You may need to wait for up to 24 hrs for the course to be copied. You will still receive an email notification when the course is ready for you.